THE SMART FLEET CHOICE
Across the range, Hyundai saves you money. Exceptional fuel efficiency helps keep costs low, while our class-leading cost of ownership minimises off-road time and reduces service costs. For ultimate peace of mind, each Hyundai is backed by Australia’s first Five-Year Unlimited Kilometre Warranty.
HYUNDAI FLEET SAFETY
Comprehensive passive and active technology is integrated into every model we manufacture. Utilising a global network of research and development centres of excellence, we design and deliver optimum occupant protection across our entire range of vehicles. This dedication of safety has resulted in Hyundai achieving high safety ratings, across our entire passenger car range.
Hyundai is committed to working with you to achieve environmental sustainability through intelligent and informed fleet choices. Reducing your fleet size is not always an option, but making clever choices is. We can help you reduce your carbon footprint, and, by choosing from Hyundai’s selection of vehicles offering low C02 outputs, you can reach your fleet emission reduction goals, meet Government targets and realise cost efficiencies for your business.
Whole-of-Life is the calculation of the total projected cost of the operation and management of your fleet. Knowing and managing this data allows you to maintain budget expenditure projections, replacement provisions, and operational costs. You can depend on Hyundai’s low Whole-of-Life costs to support your decision to choose us as your fleet partner, assist you to balance the fleet management equation and give you an advantage, the Hyundai Fleet Advantage.
Government Fleet Discounts
• Commonwealth Government Departments and Agencies that operate subject to the Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 (FMA Act)
• Local Councils and County Councils
• All bona fide Religious Institutions and their affiliates, as recognised in section 22 of the marriage act
• All Government Funded Organisations (where the funding may be used for the purchase of a Motor Vehicle)
• Charitable Organisations
• All Schools
• Other tertiary education facilities
• Income Tax Exempt / Not For Profit Organisations
• Benevolent Nursing homes and community based child care facilities and other welfare and community service providers
Please contact your Fleet Advantage representative or contact your closest dealer for more information.
National Fleet Discounts
National Fleet discounts are available for all Hyundai registered business fleets with a total fleet size of 50 vehicles or greater that are registered in one of the following ways
:• The business name or trading name of the company or business
• The name(s) of a Director or Partner of the company or business
• The name of a subsidiary company, where the subsidiary is 50% or more owned by the parent company, with a total fleet size of 50 vehicles or greater
• All vehicle orders received from a Hyundai registered Fleet Management and Leasing Company or Salary Packaging Company. Includes Tool of Trade vehicles and Novated leases.
When determining the total fleet size of a Hyundai registered business fleet, company owned/leased vehicles, employee novated leases and salary-packaged vehicles are considered. Employees of Hyundai registered business fleets that are entitled to Nat
The following entities are also entitled to receive National Fleet discounts
:• Members of associations, national franchisees, sub-contractors or special groups registered with Hyundai
• All Hire Car Companies (including Limousines)
• All dealership staff where a Hyundai franchise is held within the Dealership Group (minimum 6 months employment)
• Funeral Directors
• Driver Training Schools
• All School and Education workers, (includes; Teachers and Administration staff)
• All Government Employees where part of a salary package / novated lease
• Full Time Sub Contractors to an eligible National Fleet
• Ministers of Religion
• Totally and Permanently Incapacitated ex-servicepersons (TPIs)
• Korean War Veterans
• Members of the Korean Chamber of Commerce in Australia, and their Employees
• Members of The Association of Independent Retirees
• Employees of the Football Federation of Australia (FFA) or an A League club
• Employees of approved HMCA Suppliers. The supplier must be registered and recorded in the Hyundai Fleet Client List.
General Fleet Discounts
General Fleet discounts are available for all Hyundai registered business fleets with a total fleet size of between 5–49 vehicles that are registered in one of the following ways
• The name(s) of a Director or Partner of the company or business, or
• The name of a subsidiary company, where the subsidiary is 50% or more owned by the parent company, with a total fleet size of between 6–49 vehicles.
When determining the total fleet size of a Hyundai registered business fleet, company owned/leased vehicles, employee novated leases and salary-packaged vehicles are considered.
Head of Sales.Ph: (02) 8873 6206Mob: 0401 990 014Email
Senior Manager – Business Sales. National Corporate & Government Fleet Sales.Ph: (02) 8873 6077 Fax: (02) 8873 6280Mob: 0400 454 682Email
Senior Manager – Business Sales. Rental Fleet Sales Ph: (02) 8873 6048 Fax: (02) 8873 6240 Mob: 0401 990 159Email
Senior Manager – Business Sales. Regional Fleet Sales – VIC & TASPh: (03) 8562 2805 Fax: (03) 8562 2828 Mob: 0437 250 489 Email
Manager - Business Sales. Regional Fleet Sales - NSW, ACT & QLD Ph: (02) 8873 6046 Fax: (02) 8873 6280 Mob: 0437 117 284 Email
Business Sales Manager – Western & Central Ph: (08) 9377 8404Mob: 0438 264 014 Email
Hyundai New Business Fleet Enquiries
Ph: 1800 22 88 44 Email
You are here: